Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Barkeep

I decided some time ago, so start on a project of my own, and while I am not going to release too many details until I have a proof copy of what I am working on, I am on my way to realizing the amount of work involved. 

Part of this project is fairly realistic pen & ink drawings of common Medieval/Fantasy professions. The first I started was the Barkeep.

Here is the initial inking.
Barkeep by Del Teigeler, Mavfire
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015

I have continued work on him, adding more crosshatching and detail work. 

Here is the progress. 
Barkeep by Del Teigeler, Mavfire
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015.

As you can see work is progressing nicely, I added a ratty cloth tucked into his apron sash, and worked in the details of his shirt more, and his clothing. 

I have yet to work on the clay/metal (I haven't decided which yet) jug or put the final details into the mugs either. 

Thanks for looking and comments always welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment