Friday, March 20, 2015

Random Gamers Guild: Swamp Drake

Not sure how I left this one off the blog as I was completing it, but here it is. 

This is the Swamp Drake for Matt Hargenrader's "Dwellers in the Dark Places" monster supplement. I do not have a release date, but stay tuned. 

Swamp Drake by Del Teigeler, Mavfire's Art Blog
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015. Licensed to Matt Hargenrader 2015.

These things writhe through the thick tangles of swamp lands searching for unsuspecting adventurers to eat.

As a side note, I will be travelling to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin for the 2015 Gary Con convention, this convention was started to honor E. Gary Gygax the co-creator of the worlds most popular role-playing game, and a huge reason why I draw to this day. If it weren't for the imagination that I developed as a young man, in part due to the game that Mr. Gygax created, I would not be where I am today. 

Thank you sir I honor you. 

So, if you see me milling about at the Con please stop by shake my hand and chat with me. I will also have some original art with me for you to peruse as well. Hope to see you there. 

Thanks for looking and comments always welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment