Saturday, May 2, 2015

Random Gamer's Guild: Hesaki Rat

This morning I got up and put the finishing touches on the Hesaki Rat that I posted a WIP on a few days ago. It was quiet at the house today even though the family are all here today, and I will probably be able to get some more work done. 

Anyway here is the final version that will be seen in Matt Hargenrader's "Dwellers in the Dark Places" supplement.

Hesaki Rat by Del Teigeler, Mavfire
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015. Licensed to Matt Hargenrader 2015.

These four eyed bone headed critters are pretty nasty, with their barbed tails and sharp claws, 

I started with a simple sketch of his head, and worked my way through the forelimbs and body. I am rather pleased with the way that the fur on him turned out! The tail was a ton of work but it finished up nicely, all those barbs and shadowing. Fun to do. 

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment