Saturday, May 9, 2015

Random Gamer's Guild: Korga

Scanning more of the artwork I did for Matt Hargenrader and the Random Gamer's Guild for his "Dwellers in the Dark Places" RPG Supplement I have found one more that I have not posted to the blog. Being that I am working on a ton of projects right now that I cannot release to the general public for a while, I figured I would go to the vaults and post some stuff you havent seen before. 

So here is the Korga. 

Korga by Del Teigeler, Mavfire
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015. Licensed to Matt Hargenrader 2015.

These furred critters move through the treetops looking for prey at the ground level, super agile with a strong powerful birdlike beak. 

Super fun to draw with his body and tail intertwining the branches of the tree. This was one of the earlier drawings for Matt, and I was still learning a lot about textures and shadows. I especially liked the longish fur along his underside and how that turned out. 

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment