Monday, October 6, 2014

Dinosaur: Edmontonia


This creature is yet another dinosaur, one that most of you have seen before in pictures. I wanted to convey the fact that these things are docile, yet when threatened they will defend themselves with all the weapons available to them. 

So, I made him fighting back against some sort of threat and drew him from the perspective of slight worms eye once again making him look a bit more aggressive than his stereotype. 

Here is the sketch first. 
(Click to Enlarge)

And the final inks. I am really enjoying work on these dinosaurs, and am looking forward to more of these guys as I work through all of them that I have lined up. 

(Click to Enlarge)

All images copyright Del Teigeler, and owned by Jeff Talanian and North Wind Adventures LLC.

Thanks for looking, and as always comments welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment