Monday, October 6, 2014

Dinosaur: Edmontonia


This creature is yet another dinosaur, one that most of you have seen before in pictures. I wanted to convey the fact that these things are docile, yet when threatened they will defend themselves with all the weapons available to them. 

So, I made him fighting back against some sort of threat and drew him from the perspective of slight worms eye once again making him look a bit more aggressive than his stereotype. 

Here is the sketch first. 
(Click to Enlarge)

And the final inks. I am really enjoying work on these dinosaurs, and am looking forward to more of these guys as I work through all of them that I have lined up. 

(Click to Enlarge)

All images copyright Del Teigeler, and owned by Jeff Talanian and North Wind Adventures LLC.

Thanks for looking, and as always comments welcome.