Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Castles & Crusades Isometrics III

It has been a few weeks, but there is news on the Lost City of Gaxmoor front, for which I illustrated 9 isometric buildings. It has been released as a pdf on drivethrurpg.com, I think it is listed at $3.99, which is a steal for these isometrics. It will probably make print after the first of the year so stay tuned. Go there, download it check it out. 

Here is another sample of what you will get when you do. 

Caretakers Residence Iso by Del Teigeler, Mavfire
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015. Licensed Troll Lord Games 2015.

This is one of the few smaller buildings I did for TLG but I think it is one of my favorites. It was simple, and straight forward, not to mention it is located in the heart of the crypt district. The interior is loaded with all sorts of items, including a foyer, a sitting room with wine rack and banner with a " "G" for Gaxmoor, a pantry with hanging sausages, for those late night forays into the crypt, there is a claw foot tub, a study with shelves of books, and a bedroom. No basement, but for some reason I really want to put one in there, with like barred tunnels leading to the "undercrypts."

Very fun project to work on. It looks like I will be doing more of these soon for TLG as well. 

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment