Monday, March 28, 2016

More Port Greely

Less than a week left for +Jeff Talanian's "Mystery at Port Greely" kickstarter for the AS&SH campaign setting. 

Many of the pledge levels that have some of my original illustrations have been selected, and I want to thank those of you who read this blog who have contributed at those levels. There are still a few left, so if you have not gotten in on the action do so now. 

I have a whole stack of new artwork projects from Mr. Talanian, to include many of the new classes for the 2nd edition AS&SH hardcover book. That should hit kickstarter sometime after the completion of the Port Greely one. Stay tuned here for more information. 

Here are a few more drawings from the kickstarter. 

This first one is the fish-man bath. Look out for the fish-sticks! (Say that fast!)

(Copyright Del Teigeler 2016)

These dudes were enjoying a nice salinized bath, snacking on crustaceans, chewing on smokey lotus, and dreaming of their dark god, when your party of adventurers so rudely interrupted them. Will you become their sacrifice?

This was a very fun drawing to work on. I started off with a quick concept sketch.
(sorry about the orientation I could not get this to flip regardless of what I did)

Then after increasing the size of the pool to match the written description I moved to inks on bristol. 


After that I started heavy hitting the ink. 

(sorry about the orientation I could not get this to turn no matter what I did.)

Greys came next and I worked the background darker, and added a few tridents on the walls. 

I am real please with how this turned out, and I hope that one of you picked it up with the kickstarter. 

Thanks for looking and comments always welcome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment