Tuesday, June 23, 2015

RGG: Frozen Dead

Matt Hargenrader of the Random Gamers Guild requested a few more illustrations, and I have not released them yet on the blog. As I have been so busy illustrating a ton of different things, from +Jeff Talanian's AS&SH kickstarter that required a few more illustrations, and +Jason Chapman's ongoing list of stuff, to +Batro Noban's requests, and my current work on the Lost City of Gaxmoor's Isometric work for their kickstarter, not to mention a few projects that have not been released to the world yet. 

So, getting back to the point of this, here is the Frozen Dead. 

Frozen Dead by Del Teigeler, mavfire
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015. Licensed to Matt Hargenrader 2015.

These creeping souls are the frozen remains of people long caught in the frozen regions everywhere. 

It was a challenge to give him that cold look in black and white, but the background helped, as did the bits of icicles hanging off of him. As an added touch I created a frozen "steam" emanating from his flesh as well. 

I know this is a short post, but my kids are waiting to embark on another adventure!

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment