Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea: Original Artwork

I know, I know, it has been a long time since I put any new blog entries up here, and for those of you who follow me, I have been using G+ for a lot more WIP posts. That seems quicker, and I have been hella busy with work for Expeditious Retreat Press, Kor'Thalis Publishing, my spaceship stock art, and some other stuff that I dare not mention right now. 

Anyway, apologies aside, I wanted to let all of my blog followers know that I have posted a ton of new artwork "Originals" to the original page here on the blog. If you are interested do not hesitate to contact me though the blog, my email or via G+ or Facebook. 

Here is a peak at what is available on the for sale page. 









Thanks again, and comments always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment