Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hogtown Games: Ruins in the Swamp

Continuing work on +Steve C 's Hogtown Games Project the "Purple Mushroom Inn". This has been a fun project to work, on and has spurred some images in my head, that are showing up on the page very well. 

I am grateful for the continued support from all of you who read my blog, and enjoy my artwork. Thanks, as well as those of you who have gone the extra mile and hired me to illustrate your words and works. It is appreciated. 

Onto the art!

Here is the latest creation for Hogtown Games. A ruins in the swamp. 

Swamp Ruins by Del Teigeler, Mavfire
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015. Licensed to Hogtown Games 2015.

There are all sorts of details here, from the statuary to the cat tails, to the leaves, and lilly pads. I had fun doing this illustration, just being let loose to go wild. 

Bob Ross (the famed afro wearing painter) used to talk about creating beautiful little worlds for all of his pretty little creatures. I think of Bob alot, when I am creating my horrifying little worlds, with all of their disfigured little creatures. 

Let me know what you liked best about this one! I am curious to see some of your comments. 

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment